Sunday 24 June 2012

Life Update!!!

Hey Peeps!!!!!
i know i haven't blogged in a while so I'm just gonna talk about life :-)
not much is going on at the moment, i did my english exams but probably did AWFUL! I have to sit next to JACOB in French and he REALLY gets on my nerves, (and apparently his best friend whose 1000X worse than jacob will be joining our class T- 2 weeks.Great,) Anyways some of my bestest friends EVER have been writing blogs so if you want to hear MORE awesomeness go visit their blogs: (Akanksha) Dave's Blog , Ellie's Blog AND Ally's Blog .I've also changed the look on my blog, so tell me what you think in the comments below!!!
I will also add some sort of quote to my blog as well ( i will only do this if itz a post like this!)
And maybe if your lucky, a song!!!
Enjoy! Will again blog soon! 





CIAO!!!
Beth 
xxxxxxxxxx

5 comments:

  1. beth, seriously, jacob isnt THAT bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you stole my quote idea- QUOTE IDEA STEALER!!!!!!

    also to ellie (hehehe) you're only saying that because you fancy him

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did nuthin of the sort :-P

      Ps akanksha is right!!!! :-P

      Delete
    2. Pps akanksha ur right bout Ellie

      Delete