Sunday 15 July 2012

MY EPIC GOD!!!!

Hey peeps sorry for not blogging properly recently, I have been very busy with awards evenings, tests, homework, sports day, holiday preparation etc.
and I'm Afraid it'll be the same today, but I thought you might like to hear a piece of writing I did for my English homework, we are doing difrentkindzaenglishiz as our topic for the last term, and one of our lessons was on different cultures and their gods, so here goes...

KODA
(kermit & yoda)

   All behold the mighty Koda.
He is the tranquil beast that roams the universe.
He is the soul, body and mind of every living being.
He is a lonesome lover,
asking for nothing more than a tiny space in your heart and
nothing less than the world. 
A good Samaritan will please Koda,
and shall reap in every reward that they deserve.
A bad Samaritan will learn his lesson- get what he deserves.
And a citizen will achieve the chances that they deserve.
Koda is light, Koda is death, expect the unexpected.
Koda is Karma.


 I am Crazy.

CIAO!!!
Beth
xxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment