Monday 2 July 2012

Exam Lols!!!!!

Hiya!
When you think about it,Exam and Lols are two words that don't usually go together, do they?
    But as you now realise, this blog isn't really 'usual' as such, is it?
Still, today I had my math and science exams for the end of year 7, and I hadn't really revised, but I put it to the back of my mind.
                Entering the exam hall, my heart hammered so hard that it was beating right through my chest and into my brain, clearing all scraps of revision from my head, down the drain.It's all just a blur, now, a crazy hallucination. Until, that is, my results come sweeping through my front door, to revive that terrible, terrible hour. 
Here's what Niamh and Dave had to say about it!!!(this will also feature in my 'Day in the Life' blog)
















CIAO!!!
Beth
xxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. dodgy camera work beth!!!!! try and focus on the person speakin rather than the cars next time!!!!! lol! jacob fell asleep!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. why do i have to be on it WHY????

    ReplyDelete