Saturday 7 July 2012

I saw the Olympic Torch!!!!!

Hey again peeps!
I'm going to write all of my blog in gold today, as it is olympic themed!
T- 1 week to the end of year 7!!!!
Anyone doing anything exciting????
I'm going to Crete for a MONTH!!!!!!
We also had our Olympics activities day at school,me and Niamh got chosen from our form to do food tech, (we were the chinese pot noodles!!!!) and had to make chinese themed cupcakes-

Then Yesterday we had a half day for the Olympic Torch Relay, I personally went to see it at Herongate, there was a fair and there was a really good vibe buzzing around the place,
here's the big moment! it was only a short sight, but the memory will last a lifetime.
CIAO!!!
Beth
xxxxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. i know u wanted 2 theme it olympic wiv gold writin and all that, and i apreciate it all looks v nice, but i cant read the actual writin! chang it pls! thnx!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just highlight it all it makes it ten times easier to read

    ReplyDelete