Friday 7 December 2012

I want, I want, I want!

Post 2!!!

Ok so today's blog is about wanting and longing...

There are three main 'Wants' in life-

  1. Material ( To want an object )
  2. Emotional ( To want to be more popular, loved by a certain person, etc.)
  3. Physical ( To want someone's Physical endurance, or body feature as their own etc.)
 Here are three scenarios for you to work out what sort of want is being influenced.

Dear Diary,
       Usual day at school. Mum drove us to school today because it was FREEZING. I was sitting next to my sister Sophie in the car. It's not fair. Why does she have such long beautiful hair? 
        When we finally got through all the traffic I went straight to form to see my best friend, Annie. She had text me the night before and told me to come to form super early so she could show off her new dress. I felt a bit left out when Sophie had the exact same one!!
          After the last bell I walked home with Sophie, Annie and Lewis.Oh, how I wish he'd noticed ME.
Write again soon!
Jenny. * ( Answers at end of blog )

If you can recognise the differences in wants then maybe it could help to control them. This is important to remember as we're coming up to the Christmas season as it help to remember the real reason why we celebrate it at this tome of year.


Seasons Greetings!!
Beth
xxxxxxxxxx

*Physical
Material
Emotional


No comments:

Post a Comment